|Planet of Origin:||Earth|
|Date of Birth:||6770|
|Date of Death:||6826|
|Status:||Dead of natural causes|
|Chronological and General Info|
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was a human philosopher from the planet Earth. Based on his philosophies, a group of refugee humans at Ayn Rand Station created the Nietzschean people through extensive genetic modification. His philosophy was considered extreme, as it had rejected religion and advocated strong, authentic individuals fulfilling themselves through whatever means. A common misconception is that he believed that a perfect human being could be created through a relentless application of Darwin's philosophy of evolution, and that out of this a species would evolve that would be a better human. Drago Museveni, creator of the Nietzschean race, strongly believed in this and fled with his followers to an orbital habitat, where they worked to create the first Nietzschean.
- "All Too Human"
- "Chaos and the Stillness of It"
- "Destruction of Illusions"
- "Forced Perspective"
- "Into the Labyrinth"
- "Soon the Nearing Vortex"
- "The Honey Offering"
- "The Others"
- "The Torment, The Release"
- "The Unconquerable Man"
- "The Weight (Part 1)"
- "The Weight (Part 2)"
- "Twilight of the Idols"
- "Una Salus Victus"
- Even the concept of the Abyss as an antagonist is Nietzschean, as in "Beyond Good and Evil".
- "He who fights with monsters (pariahs) might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you".
- Friedrich Nietzsche himself detested anti-Semitism, and racism in general, and it was the distortion of his work through fragments published by his sister Elisabeth Förster-Nietzsche which supported, as she and her husband did, the idea of a pure "Aryan" race, the German "folkish" movement and later the Nazi Party.
- All of the "Xenosaga" games use the title of a Friedrich Nietzsche book.